How do you plan on celebrating an acceptance to dental school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What is this brothel nonesense. What are you gonna do, go to thailand?

Members don't see this ad.

Lmao it's a joke dude relax, everyone's gotta ease the nerves a bit
As opposed to brothel sex, have you tried the chinese deep breathing method, the indian kama sutra, the spanish salsa, or the western yoga?

Members don't see this ad :)
We should create "how do you plan to mourn your rejections" thread

Reactions: 1 users
As opposed to brothel sex, have you tried the chinese deep breathing method, the indian kama sutra, the spanish salsa, or the western yoga?
giphy-1.gif

Have fun everyone,
I would throw a BBQ party for all my friends and families!

We should create "how do you plan to mourn your rejections" thread

dudeeee this is supposed to be a positive thread... :(

i guess i'll make it worse... we can create a "how do you plan to wait out your waitlists" thread.

haha nahhh let's not do that.

If I get accepted, I'll probably end up calling off work and sleeping for a long time after the burden has been lifted off. It's going to be the best sleep I'll ever get.

dudeeee this is supposed to be a positive thread... :(

i guess i'll make it worse... we can create a "how do you plan to wait out your waitlists" thread.

haha nahhh let's not do that.

If I get accepted, I'll probably end up calling off work and sleeping for a long time after the burden has been lifted off. It's going to be the best sleep I'll ever get.
I see where you're coming from, but I don't think I'll be able to sleep at all that night out of sheer excitement

I made a trip out of New York while I interviewed at Columbia, that is a backup celebrating

I made a trip out of New York while I interviewed at Columbia, that is a backup celebrating
I went to Niagara Falls when I went to buffalo interview! I was planning to go to NY city too but I didn't notice it was another 6hrs from buffalo.

I went to Niagara Falls when I went to buffalo interview! I was planning to go to NY city too but I didn't notice it was another 6hrs from buffalo.
Isn't it funny how in Buffalo they sell all the I <3 NY stuff

Reactions: 1 user