How do you review your topscore exam?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

topdent1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been sitting here for 30 minutes and can't figure out how to review my exam. I can see the reports and all that stuff, but where do I see the actual question and solution. This is driving me mad!

Members don't see this ad.

All you have to do is go back and click on the test again. It will say "test ended-do you want to review your answers." Something to that extent. There will be a solutions box to click on for each question.

I've been sitting here for 30 minutes and can't figure out how to review my exam. I can see the reports and all that stuff, but where do I see the actual question and solution. This is driving me mad!

i am on the same boat. finished the test and i go back and click on it and it lets me take it again, even though i already took it and the answers are already marked in the question.

you have two options.

1. go thru the exam again.... it will have your old answer marked but you can see that it has a small solution box to the bottom right as well.

2. go to Reports... click the drop down menu and choose detailed or something like that. you'll see the ones you missed with the right answer

then you can erase all scores and retake if you like.