1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you review your topscore exam?

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by topdent1, Jun 21, 2008.

1. topdent1

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I've been sitting here for 30 minutes and can't figure out how to review my exam. I can see the reports and all that stuff, but where do I see the actual question and solution. This is driving me mad!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. PreDent2009

5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    All you have to do is go back and click on the test again. It will say "test ended-do you want to review your answers." Something to that extent. There will be a solutions box to click on for each question.

4. mikexima

7+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    i am on the same boat. finished the test and i go back and click on it and it lets me take it again, even though i already took it and the answers are already marked in the question.

5. DDSguyLA

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    you have two options.

1. go thru the exam again.... it will have your old answer marked but you can see that it has a small solution box to the bottom right as well.

2. go to Reports... click the drop down menu and choose detailed or something like that. you'll see the ones you missed with the right answer

then you can erase all scores and retake if you like.