How do you send a letter of interest?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zaids37

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want to send a letter of interest to one of my top schools because I feel that I did not portray my desire to attend as much as I could have in the secondary, how does one go about doing so? Writing a letter and mailing it to admissions? Emailing admissions?

Members don't see this ad.

Your application was your LOI.

Don't waste their time and yours.

I want to send a letter of interest to one of my top schools because I feel that I did not portray my desire to attend as much as I could have in the secondary, how does one go about doing so? Writing a letter and mailing it to admissions? Emailing admissions?

Reactions: 2 users
Trust Goro.

LOIs are kind of Hail Mary... might be worth a shot if it's the end of the cycle and you're sitting on the wait list, but doesn't make any sense in August.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Ok I won't do it, I guess I'll cross my fingers on the sub par secondary I wrote. Thanks for the help Goro. Not just for this but you've been helping me with all my DO questions so thanks!! :)

Reactions: 1 user
Your application was your LOI.

Don't waste their time and yours.

If I know anything about important professionals, I don't think they'd waste more than 0.5s clicking "delete."