Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

how do you send transcript with AMCAS?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Femtochemistry, May 17, 2002.

1. Femtochemistry

Femtochemistry Skunk Works

Attending Physician
    Hi,

I know that when you are doing the AMCAS application they want a copy of your offical transcript, do i mail the transcript to them or send it as an attachment?

Thx again guys!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. lola

lola Bovine Member

you mail it to them. when you're filling it out you will see a transcript request section with instructions.

4. Doctora Foxy

Medical Student
    Actually, you don't mail it to them, but your registrar does. It has to be offical or they won't accept it. I just printed out the transcript request form provided by AMCAS and gave it to my registrar. :)

5. Femtochemistry

Femtochemistry Skunk Works

Attending Physician
  6. oldman

oldman Senior Citizen
    Gold Donor

Attending Physician
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Doctora Foxy:
    <strong>Actually, you don't mail it to them, but your registrar does. It has to be offical or they won't accept it. I just printed out the transcript request form provided by AMCAS and gave it to my registrar. :) </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">if you mail it yourself, it'll probably be thrown away.