How do you sign a podiatry acceptance letter?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Adventure-time

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I've been fortunate enough to be accepted, but how do I sign an electronic contract? Do I print it off, sign it, and then upload it via scanner in E-mail?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Why are you signing anything? They just call, you say thank you. You go on your portal and pay the deposit via credit card. That's all.

Reactions: 3 users
Why are you signing anything? They just call, you say thank you. You go on your portal and pay the deposit via credit card. That's all.

So as long as I pay the deposit, I'm fine? I don't have to actually sign anything else?

So as long as I pay the deposit, I'm fine? I don't have to actually sign anything else?

Yeah. I mean when you pay, there's a thing you click to say you accept (which is your electronic signature). I've never heard of anyone physically signing something in the last 10 years for any professional school. lol

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah. I mean when you pay, there's a thing you click to say you accept (which is your electronic signature). I've never heard of anyone physically signing something in the last 10 years for any professional school. lol

Ok Thanks, I did that.