How does making your actual rank list work?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

linkin06

We are all witnesses.
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i'm going to be in Swaziland in February and am not sure my internet access when rank list submissions are due. do i need to just make my list before i leave, and it will lock itself in by the deadline?

Members don't see this ad.

You can make and certify your list before you leave (assuming you don't leave before NRMP opens...I have no idea when that is this year). Once you certify and get the green light, you can just walk away and enjoy your time away.

You can make and certify your list before you leave (assuming you don't leave before NRMP opens...I have no idea when that is this year). Once you certify and get the green light, you can just walk away and enjoy your time away.

January 15th for programs and applicants. I'll submit for our program AND CERTIFY on the same day sometime in late January.

Certification closes February 26? I don't know the end date because I'll be sipping something with rum in a pool on that date.

Once you certify, you're good.

Reactions: 1 user