Jun 29, 2015
Status
Medical Student
Both are required for my major
Well that's dumb haha. Looks fine to me, assuming that you will only be doing light review first semester, the stats classes overlap to some degree, and your social life isn't too extreme. But you know you more than I know you, so if you think you can handle it, go for it.

Reactions: Transistor

ac62994

2+ Year Member
Jul 1, 2015
Status
Pre-Medical
That's a weird set of classes... Should be doable since Stats would pretty much be the same and you have no Orgo Lab.

sovereign0

2+ Year Member
Dec 22, 2014
Status
Medical Student
Looks pretty doable, but nobody knows your own capabilities better than you do.

Glazedonutlove

2+ Year Member
Jan 3, 2015
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Junior year at 3.56/3.46 (dramatic upward trend), taking MCAT this year

Organic Chemistry I no lab (lab is a full semester 3 credit class here and is taken after Orgo 2)
Molecular Mechanisms of Neurological Disease
Humans and the Environment (Bio department)
Introductory Statistics I
Statistics for Biologists

also will be studying for MCAT, clinical volunteering 2 hours a week, president of an organization and involved with general social life. Thoughts? should I tone it down?
don't waste credits on the biostats this semester. Take biochem, as you need a solid foundation on that for mcat. Save the biostats for next semester/senior year.

Glazedonutlove

2+ Year Member
Jan 3, 2015
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
I agree and was planning on signing up for Biochemistry, but my school requires Orgo 1 to be completed and I have no option but to take it Spring semester
Ah ok. Would have been ideal to be finished with biochem but you can just self study it