How does Ohio contact to let you know they are offering an interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Crazyface

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do they do it via snail mail or email? My status with them says that they have made a decision and I will be notified through the mail. I'm just preparing my self for a possible rejection :p

Members don't see this ad.

I was called first to verify a few classes because Justin said they were considering offering me an interview. Within a week I received an email that invited me for an interview. I haven't received any snail mail from them :(

I was sent an interview invite by e-mail (way back in September though, so I don't know if anything has changed). It was titled something to the effect of Ohio State Optometry- UPDATE. I also don't know how they tell someone that they weren't invited to an interview. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
I know this is a somewhat old thread, so it might not help the original poster, but maybe someone else.

For future reference, you mean to say "Ohio State" not "Ohio." "Ohio" refers to OU in Athens - the green and white bobcats. Boo. If you really want to suck up, say "THE Ohio State University" It's silly, I Know, but it might impress someone.

To reiterate, I was invited for an interview via email from "Griest, Justin" with the topic "Ohio State Optometry - UPDATE" I called and scheduled today. I'll post here if I get any snail mail, although I've already gotten a confirmation email so I doubt there will be snail mail.

Side note: OSU has interviews starting about noon, way cooler than some other schools waking me up so early!:cool: