How does one send a proper update letter?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TripleHBK

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since submitting my primary I have been involved in a whole slew of activities that strengthen my desire to help the underserved—which is definitely in line with a lot of the missions of the schools I applied to.

How does one properly update these schools on what I have done?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

Pretty sure there are threads that demonstrate how to send an appropriate update. However, I think you say something along the lines of "Dear admissions committee, Thank you for your consideration during this application cycle. I am reaching out to update you on a new job since applying to your school. I started working X, Y, Z..." and describe whatever the activity is.

Reactions: 1 user
Since submitting my primary I have been involved in a whole slew of activities that strengthen my desire to help the underserved—which is definitely in line with a lot of the missions of the schools I applied to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this pre-II? It's much too early for an update regarding a few activities - major updates regarding life changes, publications etc are common after the interview but before decision, but unless this is something big it most likely won't affect you chance at an interview.

Reactions: 1 users

How many hours have you accumulated in each of these relevant activities since submitting the Primary?

Reactions: 1 user