how does the ADA practice test compare?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

birdman12345

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
how does the ADA practice test compare to kaplan and to the Real DAT. Ive been getting very high science scores on the ADA test( 25+). Can anyoen relate?

Members don't see this ad.

birdman12345 said:
how does the ADA practice test compare to kaplan and to the Real DAT. Ive been getting very high science scores on the ADA test( 25+). Can anyoen relate?

Where did you get the ADA practice test?
My friend gave me a PDF copy: SNS is test # 53, PAT is test # 56, QRT is test # 51, RCT is test # 52. Is mine same to yours? :confused:

Thanks.

even though it's not supposed to be easier than the real thing, I felt it was definitely easier.

Isn't the ADA practice test a real test from 2006 cycle? So shouldn't it be about the same difficulty as what the real test will?

Members don't see this ad :)
The test is on the ADA website. It is nowhere near as hard as the real DAT. I got a total of 3 questions wrong on the entire practice DAT. Do not take that test and think that is how you will do. Kaplan and Topscore are better tools than that test. Plus, it says copyright 2000 on the bottom, so the test is 6 years old and we all know the DAT has changed a lot in that time.