How does the Canadian DAT Score get sent to the designated schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Total Balance

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow sdn members,

I was just wondering if anyone on this forum knows how the cDAT score is sent to the designated schools I have selected in the beginning of the DAT sitting registration. The reason I am asking is because I've written my vary first DAT in February of 2010, and I thought the DAT scores are sent out to the schools I've been applied to automatically. Yet, none of the schools I have applied have not received my DAT score.

Was I suppose to tell cDAT office to send the DAT scores? or does it get processed automatically once I have ordered?

Members don't see this ad.

Feb 2010 would have been your last cycle since schools would have received the scores in May.

So for them to have it for this cycle, you had to pay additional money and ask them to send it over to all these schools.

Get on it since Canadian DATs take atleast 6 weeks to get to your school which means most of your schools now will not have your DAT score till NOV.

you have to order the dat scores from CDA and have them sent directly to US schools.

But the problem is most US schools would have discarded your score if you sent it in Feb. I only had 1 school which kept my score. So at the end, I had to resend everything.

Hello fellow sdn members,

I was just wondering if anyone on this forum knows how the cDAT score is sent to the designated schools I have selected in the beginning of the DAT sitting registration. The reason I am asking is because I've written my vary first DAT in February of 2010, and I thought the DAT scores are sent out to the schools I've been applied to automatically. Yet, none of the schools I have applied have not received my DAT score.

Was I suppose to tell cDAT office to send the DAT scores? or does it get processed automatically once I have ordered?

send it through cda website asap. If the school isn't on the list, input it manually. 2011 cycle started in May (?). If you sent it back in February, they won't transfer it to the 2011 cycle.