How early do I need to register for Kaplan classes?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

glamqueen

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
They just published their new schedule, and the class I want is on Saturdays and starts in October and goes through beg of April/end of March etc. I don't want to wait too long, because I don't want to to take the class on a weekday. It's important that I prioritize my classes during the week, because I have a really heavy load for both fall and spring.

Am I jumping the gun for registering for it now?

HOw far out do MCAT test dates sell out? I imagine I will want to take the April or maybe May one? But I don't want to get to close to finals either with my test date, so I'm not sure which one I want yet...

Anyone have any insight?

Members don't see this ad.

bump...I imagine the Saturday classes or Friday night (bc no tests the next day to stress you out etc.) go fast....anyone have feedback for me?

I registered the day before the first class. The only thing is that they had to express mail my home materials.

Thanks, so it is really just hype that they sell out super quick?

I am not certain. I took the 1 1/2 month 3 times a week cram kaplan course. There were at most 4-5 people in my class. The official attendence had 9 people. I am not sure about the classes during the semester.