1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

How early do you receive secondaries after the ASSDAS is completed?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Divineimpetus, Nov 13, 2005.

1. Divineimpetus

Divineimpetus Trucker's Atlas
    10+ Year Member

How early do you receive secondaries after the ASSDAS is completed?

I'm applying to dental school as soon as the next application cycle opens, hoping that I can complete the secondaries before the Fall 06' semester. Was anyone able to complete their secondaries before school started?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. howui3

howui3 1K Member
    5+ Year Member

It takes about 6-8 weeks (GPA verification and Sending out the application) for the AADSAS application to get to the dental school. Then it takes them a few weeks to send you a secondary (if they have it).

Other schools provide the secondary online from their website, example is UCLA and UNLV. Other schools will email you a link where you can logon and fill out the secondary (Arizona).

4. ItsGavinC

Dentist Moderator Emeritus 15+ Year Member

Dentist
    I did a couple of years ago. I even had some interviews done prior to school starting (at schools that traditionally interview early, such as Case).