How far apart are NJMS and RWJMS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctoresse

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

To those who interviewed at both New jersey schools or know the New Jersey area: how far apart are both schools? I am planning to interview at both next week and looking at hotels/motels/inns that would hopefully be close to both. Anybody knows? anybody can recommend a good, and cheap, place to stay and be able to make it to both interviews on time?

Thanks for your help!!

Members don't see this ad.

if u want to be midway...you may want to stay in a motel on Rt.1 maybe edison...are u planning to drive to the 2 schools?

woodbridge, NJ is the ideal location to be for your interviews. If you get a place at the sheraton, you can get the rental and jump onto the parkway which will be about a 25min drive to NJMS. From the sheraton you can also follow route 1 south and then to 287 for the EASIEST way to the piscataway campus (you can also take route 1S to route 18 but there has been serious construction in that area and it may be a bit confusing). Its about 20-25 min for RWJ using these routes.

hopefully you will get yourself a rental or at least reliable taxi for the trip to both places. If you want approximate mileage each way from the sheraton: 18miles or so for NJMS and about 15miles for RWJ (sheraton hotel in woodbridge really is the most central location because both route 1 and the parkway are right there)

Thank you for your input guys. I won't be driving, I'll take Amtrak to Newark and get a cab to get to the most convenient motel/hotel. I just want to make sure I get on time for my interviews. RWJMS actually gave me a list of hotels most of them in the Somerset area, would that be close to NJMS also?
thanks!