HOW FAST FOR CONFIRMATION?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

12R34Y

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been looking at the old AMCAS posts today, but can't locate the one I'm looking for. HOw long did it take for people to get their email confirmation from AMCAS that they'd received their application? I sent mine on Thursday night and no word yet, but it has only been one day..........

later

Members don't see this ad.

give it approximately 2 days to 2 months....

at the end of two months, if still no word, start worrying :D

I finally submitted my application on Thursday evening and got my confirmation email yesterday (Saturday).

I had sent an email on Monday asking for my status, so I don't know if that made any difference. I don't think this message I got had anything to do with the email I sent though.

Pam

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by spacecadet:
•I finally submitted my application on Thursday evening and got my confirmation email yesterday (Saturday).

I had sent an email on Monday asking for my status, so I don't know if that made any difference. I don't think this message I got had anything to do with the email I sent though.

Pam•

I submitted on Thursday night too, but have heard nothing.

Thanks Modaman....very helpful (that's sarcasm)

Legi2000, glad to hear that you also submitted on thursday and have heard nothing yet. Mine went off without a hitch. No error screens or anything.

I'll definately be calling tomorrow and get back with any news.

later

Hi all,

I also submitted mine last Thursday. I e-mailed them the same day with the following as the subject of my e-mail: "STAT application status." I received my confirmation the very next day. Hope this helps!

Your welcome 12R34Y :D (also sarcasm)

no but seriously, best way is to call them up, and don't accept the "Our computers are down" excuse

I submitted on a thursday and got a response the following saturday, hence 2 days? but some of my friends got a reply after a week. So you could wait a week, and then call them up :D

I also got a phone call from AMCAS today (Monday - submitted Thursday, got email Saturday). Apparently they were following up on an error report I had submitted by phone a week earlier. They called to tell me that my application was submitted and that they had cleared the six extra charges on my credit card.

Guess they just like me. :)

I'm going to start calling next week about transcripts.

Pam