How full are the schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Karen

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know about UHS-COM, Lake Erie, OSU or the one in Des Moines?

Members don't see this ad.

The school in Des Mointes (UOMHS) had offered acceptances to about half the class (100) a couple weeks ago.

Leocom has offered acceptance to almost half of their incoming class , They are taking 140, I was accepted back in october , but have not heard a word from any other school since

------------------

Members don't see this ad :)
I got accepted to UOMHS (Des Moines) two days ago! So I guess they are still offering acceptances. The student I stayed with last week said that she did not get accepted until mid March 2 years ago.

Congrats Mattie! Do you know if UOMHS is still setting up dates for Cycle II interviews?
I E-mailed the admissions coordinator at UHS-COM a couple of days ago and she said there are still 95 spots left. They are nearing the end for March interview dates. Most likely, they will have 3 more dates in April.

DJ

Check out

http://osu.com.okstate.edu/student/admupdate.htm

for OSU admissions updates.

Congrats, Mattie! We'll be classmates in Des Moines this fall...

Stef

Does anybody know how full TUCOM is at this point? I'm having an interview with them early in March, so I just wonder what my chance would it be?
Thanks

If my understanding is correct their class is completly full. However they are waiting for the AOA to allow them to increase their class size to 125. If that does not happend your chances of getting in after your March Interview are very slim. You might want to call them and inquire, they are pretty cool.
--Nicolas--
WesternU '03

I just had an interview at OSU-COM on 2/18/99. Mr. Ruiz (OSU-COM admissions) said 66 people out of 88 total had been accepted.