How hard is getting residency ? GSP ?

Discussion in 'Saint George's University Forum (Sponsored)' started by zaidss786, May 17, 2014.

1. zaidss786

zaidss786

Aug 6, 2013
    So I have been accepted into the Jan 2015 term in the Keith B. Taylor Global scholar program. But i am hesitant because of the stigma on Caribbean schools. Can a senior or anyone with information enlighten me on how tough it was to get residency?
    Also is there any problems or benefits with the Global scholar program ?

2. Heresthedoc

Heresthedoc Ian

Feb 25, 2013
    MDApps:
    I hope you're not planning on paying with loans. You won't qualify for any federal aid if you're american. For ALL 4 years. I was in that program until I learned that and thankfully got out before it started.

I'm starting the regular Grenadian program in August.

3. zaidss786

zaidss786

Aug 6, 2013
    ive become very hesitant upon hearing that you cannot get residency in NJ. Since NJ is the second largest state in which SGU graduates have found residency, is this a big disadvantage ? Can anyone please advise me if GSP is a good choice or not is there any advantages or disadvantages ?

4. MusicDOc124

MusicDOc124 2+ Year Member

Oct 27, 2013
    Marines
    Following: I'm curious to hear if anyone answers!

Zaidss, what do you mean that SGU grads can't get residency in NJ? You stated most go there, and I know they have rotations there, so I'm a little confused.