how hard is radiology? and is it worth doing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

raptridge75

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am thinking of specializing in radiology but i don't have any idea on how hard or easy it is, and also, is it worth doing?

Members don't see this ad.

I am thinking of specializing in radiology but i don't have any idea on how hard or easy it is, and also, is it worth doing?

That's too broad a question. My advice:

1. First decide whether you want to do medicine or pharmacy, since you asked about it yesterday.

2. Find out what "research" means (your other question), and see if that's what you would like to do.

3. If you eventually decide to go into medicine, wait until you actually get into medical school or at least are close to getting into medical school before you decide what you want to specialize in, four years after getting into medical school.

i dont know really how one quantifes seomthing like that. hard in conception? hours? technique? different things are hard for different people and some have a "knacK' for the "feel" of psychiatry or the "technique" of surgery while others are bored by these things and thus aren't good at them. but in general, nothing in medicine is conceptually difficult; its just a lot of hard consciencous work invovled.