1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

HOw hard is the practice KAPLAN CBT?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by woodhorse22, Mar 5, 2007.

1. woodhorse22

woodhorse22 Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Hello. I took the free Kaplan CBT exam early January and did terrible. I am talking about the one that they offer for the non-students on their site. For those who have taken it, how did you guys do? How did it compare to your real MCAT if you took it in January? Thanks a lot.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. wisguy

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Their PS is harder than the real thing and the BS has too much ochem. I don't remember much about the verbal, but they are known for being a bit off there. The point of that test is to scare you into signing up for their course, so take your result with at least a grain and closer to a shaker of salt. Try an AAMC test next time - not 8-10 because those should be saved for last - and that should give you a much better idea of where you stand and what you should focus on.