Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

HOw hard is the practice KAPLAN CBT?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by woodhorse22, Mar 5, 2007.

1. woodhorse22

woodhorse22 Member 10+ Year Member

Jan 3, 2006
    Hello. I took the free Kaplan CBT exam early January and did terrible. I am talking about the one that they offer for the non-students on their site. For those who have taken it, how did you guys do? How did it compare to your real MCAT if you took it in January? Thanks a lot.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. wisguy

wisguy 2+ Year Member

Sep 26, 2006
    WI
    Their PS is harder than the real thing and the BS has too much ochem. I don't remember much about the verbal, but they are known for being a bit off there. The point of that test is to scare you into signing up for their course, so take your result with at least a grain and closer to a shaker of salt. Try an AAMC test next time - not 8-10 because those should be saved for last - and that should give you a much better idea of where you stand and what you should focus on.