How hung over will you be on April 18th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premyo2002

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think I know.. but I want to make sure..

Members don't see this ad.

A bunch of my friends who've graduated are coming into town that for the weekend (alumni week) so I'll probably be as drunk as I was for my 21st.

Fun times ahead.

I'm not taking the test in April, but my sister turns 21 on the 18th... so I'll be drunk all weekend long :hardy:

Members don't see this ad :)
Looking forward to celebrating that test being over and my return back to society...party on folks! I wonder if SDNers do drunk postings like some of us do drunk dials. ;)

Originally posted by Wahooali
Looking forward to celebrating that test being over and my return back to society...party on folks! I wonder if SDNers do drunk postings like some of us do drunk dials. ;)

Is that a request?

stash.jpg

As drunk as these can make us.

Group-
I'm gonna be, in my vernacular, "nice". Not drunk, but not entirely sober. Much as I'd love to be three sheets to the wind, I'm intending to have relations with a lady friend, and I want to prevent any ethanol induced equipment malfuntions.
Cheers!

dc

I took the MCAT last August but I am still going to be hung over on the 18th because that is my birthday.

you probably wont be hung over...so I'd say not at all- but the 19th: thats a different story

I think I'm going to go vegas directly after the mcat.....That may put me past what I expected:smuggrin: :horns: