harkkam

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 29, 2006
Status
All in all I got my BR books quite fast and what I did was I used the fastest mail category that USPS had for the order form. I also made sure I got verification once the order form was delivered. This way I knew that they had the order form and if there were any delays it was on their end.

The order form got there within three days I believe. I then received an email a week later and I had a date as to when I should expect my books.

All in all it was about 2.5 weeks and I had my books. Not bad for something that is worthwhile.

FollowTheMoney

ASA Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 7, 2010
All in all I got my BR books quite fast and what I did was I used the fastest mail category that USPS had for the order form. I also made sure I got verification once the order form was delivered. This way I knew that they had the order form and if there were any delays it was on their end.

The order form got there within three days I believe. I then received an email a week later and I had a date as to when I should expect my books.

All in all it was about 2.5 weeks and I had my books. Not bad for something that is worthwhile.
You're not referring to the 3 business days vs. 5-6 business days on the paper right? This is a different option?

azrk

10+ Year Member
Oct 17, 2008
Status
Pre-Medical
Did your books come in an inverted FedEx package? Because mine did... I couldnt believe it I laughed pretty hard :laugh: