How important is doing QR quizzes for Chad's?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aznnytezx

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I did chad's quizzes for organic and chemistry, they are really helpful. Are the QR quizzes for Chad any helpful? Or should I just jump straight to math destroyer right away and save a lot of time from QR quizzes.

Members don't see this ad.

I did chad's quizzes for organic and chemistry, they are really helpful. Are the QR quizzes for Chad any helpful? Or should I just jump straight to math destroyer right away and save a lot of time from QR quizzes.
Imperative. There's a reason he's the renowned dude. That + other study aids. And you're good to go.:thumbup: When are you going to actually take the test already?

P.S. I remember a slight lag with imputing in the basic-on-screen calculator. IMHO this blemish did not detract from this section though.

Mine is on september 6th. So I am just starting on math, reading, and PAT. I am planning to do all practice problems starting on Monday-Tuesday, and up until my exam date.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey...werent you suppose to take it in july? :idea:

Haha that was the plan, but I am not applying this cycle anymore. So I am taking it September just like you.

What year undergrad are you guys? Eugeniager, are you applying next cycle as well?

Let me know how Chad's QR goes, I'm debating if I should go over them. I don't have time till september though :mad:

Dude, you can actually already send in your app right now. They will wait for your DAT scores. At least send AADSAS ppl ur transcript to them and that way ur GPA can get calculated, since that takes a while. You can still take the DAT in Sept as planned and it should get onto your app faster.

To motivate you: someone I know last yr got in after her late DAT. She submitted her app late in September and she got into 2 schools. I know for a fact that one was a pre-dec interview (dont remember abt the other one though). She had slightly below avg GPA and slightly above average DAT (I dont want to post her detailed stats w/o her permission).

Yeah I will be ordering transcripts within the next few days and myLORs are ready.. I just dont want to send it i.e pay for it and then not do well. ..

Hm, good point. I am actually a Texas resident, and applications are due on October 1st. I don't think anyone took DAT this late and got in as a Texas resident.

Next year though, I am applying broadly though. I probably should apply anyways, there isn't much to lose except money.