how important is word limit for UPENN supp?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted904921

hey everyone! so UPENN has supp essays with word limit 1000 words but there's no COUNTER that indicates how many words i've written

i'm currently over 30 words in one of the prompts but it allows for me to still write over that.

SHOULD I CUT DOWN 30 WORDS or SUBMIT AS IT? ._.

Members don't see this ad.

You could email them and ask, they might not mind. On the other hand, it could also be a test for how well you follow directions and if you pay attention to details. :writer:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
You could email them and ask, they might not mind. On the other hand, it could also be a test for how well you follow directions and if you pay attention to details. :writer:
thats true but since they dont give a counter on their supp portal, it's hard to tell the actual count
bc the word count is diff when i count in word and on google doc :\

hey everyone! so UPENN has supp essays with word limit 1000 words but there's no COUNTER that indicates how many words i've written

i'm currently over 30 words in one of the prompts but it allows for me to still write over that.

SHOULD I CUT DOWN 30 WORDS or SUBMIT AS IT? ._.
If there is no restriction, you should be fine.