How in-depth are the DAT questions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dhollings0

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The title pretty much sums up the topic of this thread, but to be more specific, I was wondering:

1) How specific/in-depth are the questions in an overall/average sense (most specifically the bio questions)?
2) How specific/in-deph are some of the hardest questions on the DAT (again, specifically bio, but other sections are welcomed).

I'm trying to grasp the level of detail we need to know so I can study effectively, especially the bio section because there is a wide array of topics.

Thanks, I hope many can help!

Members don't see this ad.

With respect, I say the question itself is not the right one to ask. Just study whatever review book you have, preferrably kaplan dat book, and practice. Get Topscore Pro, difficulty is comparable to real thing. For bio, get schaums outline.

IndDent said:
With respect, I say the question itself is not the right one to ask. Just study whatever review book you have, preferrably kaplan dat book, and practice. Get Topscore Pro, difficulty is comparable to real thing. For bio, get schaums outline.

Thanks, sounds good to me. So the Kaplan Blue book is perfect for both inorganic and organic chemistry? Would a college textbook be too detailed?

Thanks

IndDent said:

IndDent, How long did it take u to go through the whole schaum's bio outline?
Would u recomend re-reading it more than once {or just memorizing as u go through it}?

Members don't see this ad :)