How is MI sending out rejections?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amya

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Called MI on Thursday and they Told me they are sending out rejections already but I forgot to ask if that was also by email or not. She said to keep checking my status online at wolverine. Anyone received one yet? If I'm going to get one I might as well know how:(

Members don't see this ad.

Called MI on Thursday and they Told me they are sending out rejections already but I forgot to ask if that was also by email or not. She said to keep checking my status online at wolverine. Anyone received one yet? If I'm going to get one I might as well know how:(

I just searched "Michigan rejection" and glanced at a thread. Back in '09 they sent e-mail rejections.

I hope to go here too. Good luck to us both. :thumbup:

btw did you ask how many interview slots they have filled?

yea i did hellopeople, they have filled 150 of the 300 and i think they said they will be sending some more out this coming week.

Members don't see this ad :)
yea i did hellopeople, they have filled 150 of the 300 and i think they said they will be sending some more out this coming week.

amya more interviews or rejections?

do they interview 300 total? or 300 pre-december..

Does anyone know how many they accept after interview (OOS Only)?