How is the Texas A&M interview set up

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ndi_amaka

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
7 am to 5 pm will probably be the longest interview I have had....so u drive to A&M and then they take you to Temple and back again???I haven't gotten the official letter so I am kind of confused.

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed at A&M in september. You have to drive yourself to temple and have lunch there. People end at different times so you may be able to leave temple earlier if you finish your interviews earlier.

Originally posted by ndi_amaka
7 am to 5 pm will probably be the longest interview I have had....so u drive to A&M and then they take you to Temple and back again???I haven't gotten the official letter so I am kind of confused.

hey girl congrats :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by autobot
I interviewed at A&M in september. You have to drive yourself to temple and have lunch there. People end at different times so you may be able to leave temple earlier if you finish your interviews earlier.
There aren't any interviews at Temple???

And how far is college station from Temple?

0700 arrive at COM, receive interview packets and wait a little while. Filo, the coolest guy I have had the pleasure of dealing with in this whole crazy process, will greet you.

0730 ajurn to a room where you talk to a med student pannel

0800-1000 Interviews, finacial aid presenetation, tours

1030- leave for Temple (you have to drive yourself)

1200- arrive at Temple and have luch with MSIII and MSIV students

1300-1400 Filo gives a presentation about the school, its future goals, and the program in general.

1500-1730 interviews and tours and talking with med students.

This is just a rough outline, hope it helps

Originally posted by trauma_junky
0700 arrive at COM, receive interview packets and wait a little while. Filo, the coolest guy I have had the pleasure of dealing with in this whole crazy process, will greet you.

0730 ajurn to a room where you talk to a med student pannel

0800-1000 Interviews, finacial aid presenetation, tours

1030- leave for Temple (you have to drive yourself)

1200- arrive at Temple and have luch with MSIII and MSIV students

1300-1400 Filo gives a presentation about the school, its future goals, and the program in general.

1500-1730 interviews and tours and talking with med students.

This is just a rough outline, hope it helps

Thanks alot...I appreciate it.