1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

How is this book?

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by premedrose, May 27, 2008.

1. premedrose

Removed

Pre-Medical
    What do you think about the MCAT Gold Standard book from Dr. Ferdinand?
    Does it cover everything that I need to know for the MCAT?

Thanks!!!

2. phospho

phospho SDN Lifetime Donor
    Lifetime Donor Verified Account 10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. premedrose

Removed

Pre-Medical
    anyone else?

4. prettyispink

5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I used it. But it wasn't my only source. I also watched the DVDs. I didn't buy them though. Check your school library. Luckily, mine had them and I could rent them for up to a week at a time. The book is pretty explanatory. I really enjoyed it. It's pretty basic though. I took the exam today, and felt underprepared in the biology section. It's weird though, because I thought when studying that the bio review was the most detailed. I also used the Kaplan 45 book for practice questions.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...