How late can I pull out and be ok?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MysticHealer

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So here's my thing. The one school that I was accepted to which is my top choice of the 2 i was accepted to, housing moes in the 2nd and registration is on the 4th of Aug. Thing is I'm still waiting to hear from my 2 state school who's waiting lists i'm on. Thing is they start on the 1st and on the 14th. So I'll have to call the admissions office before 9am on the 4th to see if i will be bumped in off of the waitlist. Thing is I'm worried that my assumptions about pulling out are wrong. Has anyone done this?

Mystichealer

Members don't see this ad.

You should call the schools you are waiting on *now* and explain the timeline. Once you have registered you cannot move schools and schools are not meant to offer at that stage. As it gets close they are also meant to notify eachother if there is a chance they will be doing this so they should be able to tell you earlier than the morning of as they would have already had to notify the other school...

Originally posted by oldking
I not just use a condom? :laugh:

I keep laughing my ass off every time I see this thread...I really didn't think it was gonna be about med school. But yo: when in doubt, pull it out. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, from the thread title I thought this was going to be a discussion on birth control...

I clicked on this thread thinking, "Dammit - will people stop coming in here and asking for medical advice - we're STUDENTS, people..."

You all have dirty minds. Heathens! Shame! Shame!

sbf.gif