Hi everyone, i have a question regarding how late to apply. I know that the earlier the better, but here's my situation. If i wait it out(after summer school which is in September), i can get a 3.01. cum GPA. My MCAT is a 35. Otherwise i'll be applying with a 2.9 or something. So what should i do? Apply with the 2.9 in June-July. Apply with the 3.0? Or apply with the 2.9 and give them an update about my GPA in September? I need to apply this year, so if i do get denied, i can be qualified for the Post-bach program here. But.....of course, i would like to get in on my first time through. I will be applying in California, and many other places. I have tons of extracurriculars(including but certainly not limited to clinical stuff). I have a lot of things going for me, but this GPA issue is really not making me happy. Some personal issues in my life pretty much. But i'm not gonna make excuses on my personal statement since thats just stupid. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!