How likely do you think Step 1 will be P/F by Summer 2020?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

subdermallight

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
The latest update on the Announcements tab from the USMLE website from Nov 2020 says "the transition to Step 1 P/F is on track to be implemented in Jan 2022". I called them to ask for clarification and they couldn't give me any. Wondering if any of you all have any more information or even just a feeling about when you think this will take place? Or at least, when you think they may announce the full timeline?

Members don't see this ad.

I think that means that their previous comment of no sooner than January 2022 also meant basically in January 2022

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Walk with me. So, just imagine if they delayed it for just one year. Process that. How do you feel? Whatever that feeling is, swallow it. Internalize it. Sit in it. You see? The path ahead of you is crystal clear. The only way forward is to do what you know you must do: infiltrate the NBME and demand answers!

Members don't see this ad :)
Walk with me. So, just imagine if they delayed it for just one year. Process that. How do you feel? Whatever that feeling is, swallow it. Internalize it. Sit in it. You see? The path ahead of you is crystal clear. The only way forward is to do what you know you must do: infiltrate the NBME and demand answers!
Yeaaaa let's not start another insurrection over here. kthanks lmao

i am kinda praying that this is the case!