2018 How long after interview do you find out if you got in and how long do they give you to give answer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futurepharmd1984

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have 6 interviews this month and it's getting tight. I was wondering how long it usually takes to find out post interview and also how long do they give you to pay/reserve your seat? My interviews start Nov 10th, then the 13th then the 19th then I have 2 that conflict on Dec 1st so I need to move that around and one I haven't scheduled yet. I have a few top picks so I just want to know will I have to cancel an interview because I want to make the best choice for myself.
Thanks All!

Members don't see this ad.

I've seen some people receive acceptances within hours of their interviews; I just got an acceptance this morning after interviewing Friday afternoon.

Check the PharmCAS School Page for the schools you're interested in and see if they follow the AACP Cooperative Admissions Guidelines. If they do, you'll have to pay a maximum deposit of $200 within a certain time frame (usually within 1-2 weeks) of your acceptance, but you're allowed to hold multiple acceptances until March 1. At that time, you'll have to choose one school and pay your full deposit.