how long after secondaries are verified?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

secretasianman

Glorified Enabler
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I just got my app in like 3 weeks ago and got an interview! thing is, the interview's in a little more than a week haha. is it common for them to schedule interviews this early after notifying you?

Members don't see this ad.

passthesashimi said:
Hi, I just got my app in like 3 weeks ago and got an interview! thing is, the interview's in a little more than a week haha. is it common for them to schedule interviews this early after notifying you?

No, its not uncommon. A lot of people got Drexel interview invites right away after turning in their secondary.

Uegis said:
No, its not uncommon. A lot of people got Drexel interview invites right away after turning in their secondary.

im just about getting the last of my letters in for some of my schools. i'm under the impression that i'm towards the later end of applicants, besides those that took the august mcat of course. surprised i would get a sept interview..

Members don't see this ad :)
passthesashimi said:
im just about getting the last of my letters in for some of my schools. i'm under the impression that i'm towards the later end of applicants, besides those that took the august mcat of course. surprised i would get a sept interview..

Congrats. Some schools also interview pre-secondary like Vanderbilt and Michigan. You are obviously a strong applicant and I am sure your interview is very deserving. Which schools gave you the invite? Just curious.

Uegis said:
Congrats. Some schools also interview pre-secondary like Vanderbilt and Michigan. You are obviously a strong applicant and I am sure your interview is very deserving. Which schools gave you the invite? Just curious.

aecom and uci. very psyched about uci, i live 5min away from it. but.. its my first interview, i was hoping to get my feet wet at a "lesser" school before taking on schools like this :p.