How long after verification do you get secondaries?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theaznfunk

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey people, I was verified on July 17 and got secondary e-mails for 3/10 of my schools a few days after. How long do I have to wait for the rest? I'm mainly concerned with the SUNY med schools since I really want to get everything in for them early. I got SUNY Buffalo's secondary but not Upstate, Downstate, Stony... if they don't e-mail me something soon, does that mean I'm rejected? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

i was wondering the same thing. i haven't even gotten secondaries from schools that supposedly don't screen and i was verified a week ago. i suppose it depends on the school but what is the average amount of time?

Could those of you who received California secondaries share how long after verification you received the secondaries?

Some schools take their sweet time others don't. I got a couple before I was verified but some schools that don't screen (i.e. Northwestern) took almost a month to send me their secondary after I was verified.