How long did it take AMCAS to process your app.?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alman

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted mine yesterday, and it hasn't been processed yet. How long has it taken AMCAS to process your application? I was reading in my automated email response that it could take up to sixty days.

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted June 5th, 5:40 PM. Transcript was received June 4th. Verified: June 8th 12:40 PM.

I submitted 11:40am on June 5th.
Verified [with errors they made] June 6th at 10:00am.
Academic Change Request submitted [to correct their errors] June 7th, 3:00am
Re-verification completed June 8th, 8:00am.

All times CDT.

Members don't see this ad :)
last year it took 4 weeks to get verified and I sent it in pretty late (early october)

how did u guys get verified so quickly?

Uh, we submitted on the first day and had our transcripts in prior to June 5th. Beyond that, who knows.

Uh, we submitted on the first day and had our transcripts in prior to June 5th. Beyond that, who knows.

I have my transcript in right now. If I submit my app by tomorrow, do you think I should be verfied quickly ?

Request transript from school May 23, submitted AMCAS June 5, verified June 7. I get an email from my school today saying they haven't sent my transcript b/c they can't find my request form. How odd is that?

maybe, AMCAS is lazy and doesn't really check?

mine took a day and a half. i submitted June 5th as well and had my transcripts in late May.

Thanks for the replies, all of my five transcripts are in. So, I'll plan on my application being processed sometime mid-week next week.