how long did it take to get your fee waiver approved?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nkafeel

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
for those who got approved for a feee waiver how long did approval take?

Members don't see this ad.

for those who got approved for a feee waiver how long did approval take?

Not sure if approval and rejection are the same turn around time but I got my rejection within 3 days.

Not sure if approval and rejection are the same turn around time but I got my rejection within 3 days.
were you rejected because you didn't meet the requirement or did they run out of funds?

Members don't see this ad :)
were you rejected because you didn't meet the requirement or did they run out of funds?

Rejected because I didn't meet their guidelines. You have to be 300% below the poverty line. I'm 260% below

It took mine 7 business days.

May 7th late in the day. It was approved the 18th.

just checked, the first page states gross income, i think thats what they are looking for. thank you

I uploaded both pages.
I just received a message stating my approval however it is a bit vague, it says either they cover all or some ," some or all of your program fees will automatically be credited"

It covers the first 3 schools you apply to. So it will credit you $265 when you pay for your schools. You'll pay anything after 3 schools. The real value is most schools will waive secondary app fees if you were approved for the waiver.

And I just want to add that that first school fee is not applicable. they just charge you what it would be each additional school ($35 I think)

so it wont be (im making up numbers) schools 1-3 free #4 $100 and #5-10= $35 each.
it will be 1-3 free and 4...n=$35 each