How long did it take you to finish TPR workbook?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jdla

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
or the EK 1001?

Did you time yourself when you were doing practice problems? I tend to spend too much time on a problem I don't know.

Members don't see this ad.

or the EK 1001?

Did you time yourself when you were doing practice problems? I tend to spend too much time on a problem I don't know.

I do the same but I think it will pay off in the long run if you understand everything more thoroughly. I tend to be slow to learn but I do real well once I learn. I spent feb-April :eek: reading thr' these books and working on the practice problems on the side. I still have a few Ochem/bio passages left to be done. I only time my tests but I plan to do plenty of tests before my actual MCAT. Except for verbal, time does not seem to be a problem anyways for me so, I am just focused on getting the content down.

I do the same but I think it will pay off in the long run if you understand everything more thoroughly. I tend to be slow to learn but I do real well once I learn. I spent feb-April :eek: reading thr' these books and working on the practice problems on the side. I still have a few Ochem/bio passages left to be done. I only time my tests but I plan to do plenty of tests before my actual MCAT. Except for verbal, time does not seem to be a problem anyways for me so, I am just focused on getting the content down.

Which book are you using? EK 1001 or TPR Workbook

Which book are you using? EK 1001 or TPR Workbook

TPR. But I also have EK books too which I might start working on once I am donw w/ TPR. I will only use the TPR for reading but work thr' the passages in both TPR and EK.

Members don't see this ad :)
TPR. But I also have EK books too which I might start working on once I am donw w/ TPR. I will only use the TPR for reading but work thr' the passages in both TPR and EK.

Do you do only the practice passages?

Do you do only the practice passages?

Not sure what you mean. I do the questions in the review book and then the passages in the work book (I have the class material). I don't know of any one that is going over this stuff as much as I am. I know I need to because of my slow learning. In general, most people don't finish all of the practice material because there is so much of it (I am still talking about tPR).