How long did u wait to get supplemental applications?

stk

Jul 7, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
Hi, my AADSAS application got mailed out on July 31st. It's only been three days. However, I haven't received any e-mails from the schools I applied to, so I am starting to get a little worried. How long did you wait to get supplemental apps?

orangutan777

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 7, 2006
CA
Status
Pre-Dental
Hey, youre fine it's going to take a little longer for them to receive your application. in a couple more days some schools should start confirming but some may take even longer. As an example, my application got mailed out on 7/24 but only three schools (out of 15) have confirmed that they received the app so far.

Jun 1, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
It depends on the school. Mine was mailed 7/10 and I haven't received a secondary yet from UW, but I got one from UCSF 7/9 (I'm assuming UCSF went off of the electronic copy of my AADSAS app that went out before the hard copy went out). LLU just sent me a secondary invite today so that makes it almost a month later. It takes awhile...

Flossy13

10+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
breathe champ, its a long slow process till december.

prk15

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 31, 2009
NYC
Status
Dentist
do schools only start sending secondaries once they receive your LOEs?

Jul 24, 2009
Status
Dental Student
Hi, my AADSAS application got mailed out on July 31st. It's only been three days. However, I haven't received any e-mails from the schools I applied to, so I am starting to get a little worried. How long did you wait to get supplemental apps?
My application was mailed on the exact same date, and I received Nova's secondary today. Haven't heard from any other schools, so I'm sure it takes a little bit of time. I hate waiting :/

LoLPoPs

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 31, 2008
Status
Dental Student
Mine was mailed out on the same date as well.
I got a secondaries from NOVA today and I heard back from NSU that they received my application and asked to send the check. Also I got a mail from OHSU that they got my check. But that's about it.
Overall, I think it's too early to get worried. Let's keep our hopes up :love:
Good luck!!!:luck: