How long did u wait to get supplemental applications?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stk

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, my AADSAS application got mailed out on July 31st. It's only been three days. However, I haven't received any e-mails from the schools I applied to, so I am starting to get a little worried. How long did you wait to get supplemental apps?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, youre fine it's going to take a little longer for them to receive your application. in a couple more days some schools should start confirming but some may take even longer. As an example, my application got mailed out on 7/24 but only three schools (out of 15) have confirmed that they received the app so far.

It depends on the school. Mine was mailed 7/10 and I haven't received a secondary yet from UW, but I got one from UCSF 7/9 (I'm assuming UCSF went off of the electronic copy of my AADSAS app that went out before the hard copy went out). LLU just sent me a secondary invite today so that makes it almost a month later. It takes awhile...

Members don't see this ad :)
breathe champ, its a long slow process till december.

do schools only start sending secondaries once they receive your LOEs?

Hi, my AADSAS application got mailed out on July 31st. It's only been three days. However, I haven't received any e-mails from the schools I applied to, so I am starting to get a little worried. How long did you wait to get supplemental apps?

My application was mailed on the exact same date, and I received Nova's secondary today. Haven't heard from any other schools, so I'm sure it takes a little bit of time. I hate waiting :/

Mine was mailed out on the same date as well.
I got a secondaries from NOVA today and I heard back from NSU that they received my application and asked to send the check. Also I got a mail from OHSU that they got my check. But that's about it.
Overall, I think it's too early to get worried. Let's keep our hopes up :love:
Good luck!!!:luck:

relax, we've got many months of waiting ahead of us!