• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

Mattlock

10+ Year Member
Nov 4, 2005
Status
Pre-Medical
Going there this week and was wondering what time I should expect to get done with everything..

Anyone else going this week?

zurned

15+ Year Member
Apr 27, 2005
Status
Mattlock said:
Going there this week and was wondering what time I should expect to get done with everything..

I'm goin there this thursday.

About the Ads

pallcare

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 3, 2005
Status
Pre-Medical
check your applicant page a few days before, it'll give you the names of your interviewers and the times. you'll probably have one in the morning and one in the afternoon. the lunch/tour ends by 1:30, i think.

abcehmu

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2005
Status
Mattlock said:

I was done at about four, but was the last person to leave. most people have a morning interview and then an afternoon interview. you should expect to leave anytime between 230 and 4.

About the Ads