How long does AADSAS Take to do GPA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jabeck74

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how long it takes AADSAS to compute GPA? All my transcripts are there now as of Nov 7. I thought they might get it done a little faster at this time of year since everyone has already applied except the procrastinators. Please hurry AADSAS!!!

Members don't see this ad.

For me it took them about 3 weeks. I submitted my application Sept. 9th and six weeks later it was sent out, Aug. 20th.

Timeline: 2-4 weeks for GPA and another 2-3 weeks to send it out to schools.

howui3 said:
For me it took them about 3 weeks. I submitted my application Sept. 9th and six weeks later it was sent out, Aug. 20th.

Timeline: 2-4 weeks for GPA and another 2-3 weeks to send it out to schools.
bump

Members don't see this ad :)
Same for me I submitted Sept 11 and mailout was Oct 20. Don’t hold your breath for AADSAS. But hopefully they will be a little quicker this time of year.

I had to wait six weeks for my gpa to be calculated and another six weeks for my application to be sent to the schools. Some people have their applications sent out pretty fast. I am probably on the other end of that spectrum. :p

I had all my transcripts in as of Oct 24th and AADSAS finally had my GPA calculated on Nov 9th. I hope this will help.

my GPA took about 2 weeks to do

application was finally sent out 6 weeks to the day after i submitted it online

They take 4ever and they should not be paid that much for their crappy service. Mine took a month to send out and its been a week and only a few schools have recieved my app. Anyone think of ever forming a predental students union (if you are aadsas and reading this, I am just kidding!!)