How long does AADSAS take?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ElCid

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long does it take from the time you submit the AADSAS app to the time that A. AADSAS sends you SOMETHING in the mail, and B. the schools get the application.

I submitted mine Aug 17 and have not recieved anything on paper from AADSAS and none of the schools I have applied to have mentioned receiveing anything (but I HAVE already sent the secondary application "fines" regardless)

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted mine on the 20th. and got nothing yet.
So, i guess i wont get anything till you receive something.

Is it a good idea to submit the 2nd application fee early?

The time also depends on which school you apply to. like it takes schools 1-2 wks to process. and who knows how long will it take aadsas.

I sent mine out the second week of July, and called last week and they had just sent it out! Thankfully though, i'm starting to hear back from schools. Fun stuff, this application process.

Members don't see this ad :)
I sent July 10, started getting things back from schools 2 last weeks of august.

I thought it was going to take 8 weeks and in my case, it took 4 weeks. I will say this though. I mailed all my LOR's the day I submitted it. I had most of my transcripts already sent so that probably sped up the process. I think they are more efficient this year than in years past.

last year i sumitted my application on Oct 27th and it was sent out to schools the week of Nov 18th.... thats 3 weeks....

Comet!

I submitted mine on August 4th and just got the confirmation from AADSAS today (September 11). Too long!