How long does everyone think their going to live?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B

BlackPuma

take the test and see....

I thought, I would never make it past 40, but apparently according to this survey I will live to age 65...

you dont have to fill out the info on name, address and email address....just answer teh question and hit the button :D

have fun

Members don't see this ad.

sheeesh....go figure

I changed option from unmarried to married...

and my life expectancy went up 5 years? shouldnt it theoretically go down 5 years? :D

OK pple, whether you like it or not...wathca is going to be around for another 70 years.....Yes I know the agony and the pain we will all feel :eek: :D

:confused: Uh, Watcha, where is this test?

And it's very well known that married men live longer than unmarried. :p

And are you going to be around for 70 more years or live until you're seventy? ;)

I plan to live until at least 90! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
ok pple...

I think this test is a fraud...surprise surprise....

cuz I answered all the questions negative...like smoke 2 packets a day (I dont smoke0...alcholic...horribly job, no excercise, and YES marriage...

and the life expectancy is still around 50.....frankly people...I dont know about you, but AMCAS has taken at least 10 years of my fruitful, innocent and remarkable life :rolleyes:

....oh oh...scooby is going to really B**ch about taking up a page.....sheeesh dont anyone tell him :p

ain't it funny, when you see a lunatic posting more than once on the same thread....the interesting part is that your going through their thought process... :cool: like why the f**k won't this guy shut up? :D

Watcha Rules

PS everyone post how long your supposed to live...

I'm gonna live forever.

WOW I'm gonna live another 59 years according to the web site! I'm 21 now

Took the survey with honest answers and it says I will live until I am 78 years old. I don't like that! I want to live until I am at least 95, like my grandparents. And I want to practice medicine till I am 90 years old!

Apparantly, Im going to live to 84 - so...another 62 years or so. yay.

Star

I'm going to live to the age of 74. I have 52 years left...

I'm suprised with my result; I was hoping to live to the age of 100.....

:( :rolleyes: :) ;) :D

The crystal ball says I'm going to croak at 76. Well, there's only 56 years left for me so I guess I'd better start partying now to make up for lost time! :D

I don't know why everyone wants to live so long. I want to die fairly young, just long enough to see grandkids. Why would you want to live when all your friends around you are dying and you are practically a vegetable? Unless of course you're afraid of where you'll end up after you die. Don't worry, I'll be taking up residence in hot and fiery hell too. See you there... well, most of the cool people anyway. ;)

That's another thing I don't get: how come everyone wants to go to heaven when all the fun people will be in hell? :confused: The best option would be heaven with weekend passes to hell. Compared to dealing with AAMCAS, hell will feel like heaven to us. :D Hey, maybe Dr. Cohen is a manifestation of the devil and we just don't know it yet but will recognize him with the three pronged fork and horns in a background of fire. :eek:

... yet another premed driven insane by AAMCAS.

I am living till 78.

I feel that even if this test isnt correct, it should be! So in approx. 55 years I will put a revolver in my mouth whether I am ready to die or not. WHO'S WITH ME?!?

Members don't see this ad :)
Looks like I'm signing off at 73. I guess I can't argue with that age. Oh well, if I don't like the idea of dying at that time, there's always cryogenics :)

Originally posted by MDwannabe:
•Out of curiosity, how does the life expectency from that survey compare to this one?:
http://www.deathclock.com

:)

Well according to this long and detailed survey...I will die on

Thursday, August 1, 2052

so lets see, lets do some subtraction 2052-1978 = 74 years....

hmm..how strange....for the first one I got around 70 years.....oh well...guess 4 years have been added to my life since last night...(I had a really good sleep)

by the way I hate that ticking clock...according to it..I have 1,600,000,000 seconds left before I die....how gruesome.....gosh...I feel like I am wasting time now
:eek:

OK the first one said I was going to live til I was 76 or something. But the deathclock said I was going to live til I'm 104!!!! I am down with that. I was hoping for 120.
KIM

hvae you pple tried changing the modes: pessmistic, opimistic, sadistic...

I changed mine from normal to sadistic, and the clock seconds run so much faster! :eek:

apparently, if I were a sadistic person, I wouldnt make it past my medical residency :D

gosh these are some of the comments on that deathclock website....I can't believe pple actually wrote that
http://www.deathclock.com/dlo.cfm

"Ah, I love email. I just get so darn excited when my email program chimes at me. Everyday I get hundreds of emails from people around the world, and let me say this. I'm scared. Real scared. Below are just a few examples of the kind of email I get. Every email is printed exactly as I got it, including all misspellings and insane ravings."

DLO for the week of August 12, 2001

Rob Rice ([email protected]) writes...
Im 15 and this is the most gayest and disterbing thing ever, and im not one of those gay little geek kids, i am a competitive shopot er and like eminem and limp bizkit and all that XXXX, but this is a gay thing, its kind of gay too, but i bet i can proove it wrong, coz im not fat XXXX, i am a very athletic person im going to live into my 80s at least, not into my 60s

The Death Clock replies...
Wow, you sure sound like you have a problem with "gay" since you say it so often. Maybe you have something you would like to let out? (Like out of the closet perhaps?) Good luck on the shopot thing.

Emre Sidal ([email protected]) writes...
Well, first of all, i guess this site is a bad site. And its useless. Shall i tell you something? i really really wonder which button i have to click to learn my seconds !! i really really wonder how long i will live.......................

It sounds like you have a real problem with buttons.

Flo ([email protected]) writes...
Hello It seems that you are used to hearing bad comments on your website .but I really do not understand the purpose of your website. Is it because you like provocation, because you want to be famous thanks to your invention or is it just to make people feel bad? You may have thought before making you website that weak people would probably base onto this stupid death clock. .. But no, it seems that you only thought about you. Do you know where this idea of creating a site about death come? You really shouldn' be proud of it.. Be careful of your life and the way you are leaving it... if death is part of you, I would start thinking why? and I would be scared if I wear you... Good luck anyway and God bless you...
PS: the design is ok...

Thank God the design is ok!

Jamie Fox ([email protected]) writes...
you should stop this you are demons.
I am a jehovah witness
SO STOP

Or you will come bother me at my door?

Matt Brown ([email protected]) writes...
Hi,
Good sir, I am a serious member of the Catholic church. For years I have served my God and country diligently through service to my church. Why, I even remember once sacrificing my dinner to a homeless person...you would never do something of that calibur I am sure. I live in the bible belt, and have alerted the local authorities about your site. It is in blatant violation to everything God teaches, and we will bring it down. Mark my words; freedom of speech can only get you so far. God is king, something you must learn you insolent spoiled brat. Who are you to tell us our death dates anyways? God will punish you in time, but on this mortal earth I will do all I can to take you out. That is all; may God save you in the afterlife.

Yes, I now have an arch enemy!!

THE FLAME OF THE WEEK

Rochelle ([email protected]) writes...
How can you put this up on the internet? You hve no taste and you have got to be a disgusting creature sent from hell. Why can you not put up a decent respectible sight? I have read most of the internet feedback and I agree with most of it also. You can't say anything bad about my comments because I'm saying you are a psycho (who probably mutalates animals and what not) in a respectable way.

Well, as long as you are respectful...

Hey watcha, looks like both of us need to make some life changes to increase our life expectancy--I'm also doomed at 65 according to the survey.

Watcha watcha watcha...I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson!
Naughty naughty taking up the whole page like that!
Just let me get my belt out!!!
I will die at age 73.
Sounds good to me :)

apparantly the death clock said I will die at 74. I was ready with that revolver for 78. I'm gonna have to rethink this whole thing.

Wow, I must be doing pretty good! I got 85!!! :D

Going for triple digits.

Hmmmm...according to the quiz, I died two years ago...not cool. Does that make me...the undead??? Can I put that on my profile for medschool???? Would that make me a minority??? :p