How long does GRE get sent to the school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

archonsbk

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The deadlines for the schools that I am thinking of applying is on the 1st of Feb.
I am still in school and wish to study for GRE after my finals (after 19th of December) and study hard for a week or two and take GRE in early January, but some people have told me that it takes about 4-6 weeks to send a score while some say that it takes about 2 weeks.
How long does it usually take for the ETS send to my score to the school right after I take the exam?

Is early January too late? I am willing to take late December, but I really wish to have extra a week or two to study.

Thank you for reading!

Members don't see this ad.

The deadlines for the schools that I am thinking of applying is on the 1st of Feb.
I am still in school and wish to study for GRE after my finals (after 19th of December) and study hard for a week or two and take GRE in early January, but some people have told me that it takes about 4-6 weeks to send a score while some say that it takes about 2 weeks.
How long does it usually take for the ETS send to my score to the school right after I take the exam?

Is early January too late? I am willing to take late December, but I really wish to have extra a week or two to study.

Thank you for reading!

I took the GRE on October 27th and got the scores (online) on November 7th. SOPHAS received them I think a day or two after that (which means the schools received them sooner than that). The turn-around is pretty quick, about 2 weeks.

I took the GRE on October 27th and got the scores (online) on November 7th. SOPHAS received them I think a day or two after that (which means the schools received them sooner than that). The turn-around is pretty quick, about 2 weeks.

Nice! I just emailed ETS and see what they say also.
It is good that it doesn't take that long.
Did you also receive your writing score?

Based on your case, I could take GRE in early January then??
What do you think?