How long does it take for AMCAS to receive an electronic LOR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nabilesmail

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sent my LOR from Interfolio on the weekend and they were delivered saturday by interfolio. But AMCAS still hasn't received them, just wondering how long this take Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I sent my LOR from Interfolio on the weekend and they were delivered saturday by interfolio. But AMCAS still hasn't received them, just wondering how long this take Thanks!

Just be patient.

They generally take 1-2 business days to process Interfolio submissions.

Hmm they are still not there, 4th business day, I remember last year this was much quicker

Members don't see this ad :)
Normally the next business day..you might want to call them and ask.

I agree that you should call them and ask. I did not use a service such as Interfolio, but I know at least 2 of my letters were "received" instantly by AMCAS (I got the AMCAS letter received notification about 30 seconds before the profs wrote me saying they sent the letters in).

I sent mine from interfolio last night at around 8pm and they showed up on my amcas today at 3pm. Make sure you type in the matching amcas letter ID thing on interfolio.