1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

How long does it take for Columbia to review app?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by adam11, Dec 1, 2002.

1. adam11

adam11 Member

How long has it taken for Columbia to review application and give interviews? Does anyone know what interview dates Columbia is given out recently?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DesiDentist

DesiDentist G. S. Khurana, DMD, MBA
    Moderator Emeritus Exhibitor

Dentist
    A looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

i still have yet to hear from them, but if they do reply they will have yet to hear from me. Cuz I ain't replying to them.

DesiDentist

4. jtremend

jtremend Member

i got an interview in mid september, two months after i turned in my aadsas app. when i called for to schedule an interview, i was told that i got one of the last dates for the year (december 6th).

5. erinb03

erinb03 Member

I sent my app. in about mid-June and heard back from Columbia in mid-September. I called to schedule an interview and they let me have my choice, so I interviewed in October. They were one of the longest reviewing my application, though.

6. realysa

realysa Member

i submitted my app 07/31, invite in mid oct, and interviewed in mid nov. very nice program by the way