Jul 22, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
For people who took the PCAT 2 weeks ago on July 22nd, have you received your official score on the PCAT website yet? I don't see anything posted on mine yet and I also don't see that it's been posted to PharmCAS. I had my score sent to three universities that use PharmCAS. I'm not sure if I needed to choose PharmCAS Watertown 140 directly?

Please let me know if I did something wrong. Thank you!

EyeC92

2+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2015
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Yeah I'm confused on this as well. I took mine on the 21st. How did you send the pcat score to pharmcas?

FuturePharmD92

2+ Year Member
Oct 19, 2015
Status
Pharmacy Student
You get your preliminary scores immediately (that paper you choose to get after taking the PCAT). The official results take somewhere around a month to be put into PharmCAS. You'll get an email notifying you the scores are up. Your scores are also automatically sent to the schools you selected beforehand.

OP
I
Jul 22, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
You get your preliminary scores immediately (that paper you choose to get after taking the PCAT). The official results take somewhere around a month to be put into PharmCAS. You'll get an email notifying you the scores are up. Your scores are also automatically sent to the schools you selected beforehand.
I didn't select for it to be sent to PharmCAS directly but rather three universities that use PharmCAS. Do you know if this is sufficient for it to be posted to PharmCAS? I also inputted my PCAT ID number on my app.

Aug 16, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I didn't select for it to be sent to PharmCAS directly but rather three universities that use PharmCAS. Do you know if this is sufficient for it to be posted to PharmCAS? I also inputted my PCAT ID number on my app.
Hello,
To answer your question, you should have opted to have your PCAT score sent to PharmCAS- Watertown Code 104, not the individual schools. Since the three schools you are applying to participate in PharmCAS, they would all see your PCAT results via PharmCAS, no need to send the individual reports. I would contact PharmCAS directly and/or Pearson to have your scores sent to PharmCAS. Also have the PCAT ID input on your application.

I also took the July 22nd PCAT, and I am awaiting them to be posted on my PharmCAS application, as everything else is complete and I would like my school of choice to receive the application in whole. If anyone has any information on when I can realistically expect to see PCAT posted on my application that would be appreciated. It's coming up on four weeks this Friday.