How long does it take for stuff to appear in PharmCAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HunterrV

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Does anyone know how long it takes for certain things like Transcripts and PCAT Scores to show up in PharmCAS? I mailed my transcript to PharmCAS like 10 days ago and nothing has appeared under the "Transcripts" tab. I took the PCAT on July 21st and the official score reports are out, but nothing has appeared in PharmCAS under "Official Tests." Am I doing something wrong? Am I looking in the wrong place?

I want to apply soon and I am getting worried that I'm screwing something up. Thanks guys.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, same goes for the grades. PCAT scores definitely take 3-4 weeks, transcripts typically take 2-3 weeks. Four weeks if it's a busy month. It usually depends how over-loaded PharmCAS is with transcripts, and December is probably their worst month seeing as they have so many people sending in their materials.

Right now, the wait time may be shorter.

Hey guys,

Does anyone know how long it takes for certain things like Transcripts and PCAT Scores to show up in PharmCAS? I mailed my transcript to PharmCAS like 10 days ago and nothing has appeared under the "Transcripts" tab. I took the PCAT on July 21st and the official score reports are out, but nothing has appeared in PharmCAS under "Official Tests." Am I doing something wrong? Am I looking in the wrong place?

I want to apply soon and I am getting worried that I'm screwing something up. Thanks guys.
Hi!

I've just gone through the same process. For transcripts I'd say 2-3 weeks, and I'm still awaiting my pcat score to be posted (took it on July 22nd). That can take much longer like 5-6 I've read. You're not doing anything wrong and are monitoring in the right places. Keep checking your status, but I called PharmCAS to be triple sure and was reassured that you can esubmit pending your transcripts and pcat etc, they will be attached as they come in. So if you are in a rush for a deadline or just want it in early that's fine to do so.

Hey guys ,

My transcripts were in within a week and they verified everything for me within less than w week. If you think they're taking too long, just keep calling them!

My transcript for my main school only took a week to be mailed and put into their system. They labeled it as received, but I don't know if that means it has been verified as well. My other transcript was mailed on Friday and still isn't in their system yet, although I had to mail it to them in a weird way and have special requests so they could link it to my PharmCAS (hate dealing with 3rd parties for transcripts ): ).