1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

How long does it take NOVA to review?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by tinker bell, Dec 7, 2002.

1. tinker bell

tinker bell 1K Member

I sent in my NOVA secondary 3 wks already, and I haven't heard any thing from them.. I called and they said that they have a 2 wks back up. I talked to Su-Ann once and she said that she has to transfer me to Jean bc my file is with Jean.
    Just wonder how long does it usually take NOVA to review file for application? Any experience?
    Thanks
    T

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Yah-E

Yah-E Toof Sniper

Non-Student
    my school is giving you the usual run around routine! This is what happens when Nova's admissions office is so backed up (lots of applicants year after year). Jean, admission assistant, is the person who sorts and gather applicants' application materials together to insure that they are complete.

Once the application is complete (w/ the secondary application), then Jean will put it in a pile to give it to Su-Ann, Admissions Coordinator, and the Chair of the Admissions Committee for review whether or not you'll be invited for an interview.

Right now, I bet ya that there are several huge piles of applications on Jean's and Su-Ann's desks and your files (AADSAS and secondary app.) are on Jean's desk and Su-Ann haven't even seen it yet.

Advice: email Su-Ann and inform her that your application is complete and it's sitting on Jean's desk! Ask her politely to seek your name/files out because you're anticipating and excited to visit Nova!

PM me if you need further assistance.

:cool: