Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

How long does it take Pritzker to process LOR

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by keptium, Aug 15, 2002.

1. keptium

keptium Member

Hi...does anyone know how long it takes for pritzker to process LOR? Considering I sent in my LOR a week ago and live about 15 miles away from Pritzker....shouldn't they have it already? I figured it got lost or maybe they are just really slow. Oy.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Focus

Focus crazy!!

Hi Keptium,

I sent my Lor almost two weeks ago, as of today they still have not received it. So they're probably slow.

- Focus

4. GuitarMan

GuitarMan Guitarman for President

I applied last year so this may not apply, but Pritzker was the last school to which I sent my supplemental and other materials, but they were the first school to offer an interview. I thought they were pretty fast, but I applied later in the season (like Oct) and AMCAS was crippled so things might have been done differently.

5. kathleeya

kathleeya Member

does chicago screen for secondaries? do they send it via snail mail or email?

6. Focus

Focus crazy!!

Hi katheyla,

I think Pritzker scans. They send their invitations VIA e-mail.

- Focus

7. keptium

keptium Member

Actually, I think I read somewhere that Pritzker sends secondaries to everyone....and uses the secondary as a screen itself. (although its secondary is no where close to being in the same league as Duke!)