keptium

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 19, 2002
Illinois
Visit site
Status
Hi...does anyone know how long it takes for pritzker to process LOR? Considering I sent in my LOR a week ago and live about 15 miles away from Pritzker....shouldn't they have it already? I figured it got lost or maybe they are just really slow. Oy.

Focus

crazy!!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 27, 2001
Visit site
Status
Hi Keptium,

I sent my Lor almost two weeks ago, as of today they still have not received it. So they're probably slow.

- Focus

GuitarMan

Guitarman for President
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 21, 2002
Chicago
Visit site
Status
I applied last year so this may not apply, but Pritzker was the last school to which I sent my supplemental and other materials, but they were the first school to offer an interview. I thought they were pretty fast, but I applied later in the season (like Oct) and AMCAS was crippled so things might have been done differently.

About the Ads

keptium

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 19, 2002
Illinois
Visit site
Status
Actually, I think I read somewhere that Pritzker sends secondaries to everyone....and uses the secondary as a screen itself. (although its secondary is no where close to being in the same league as Duke!)

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads