How long does it take to get score reports?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hiruko

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi

Can someone whos given the part 1 exam in 2007 pls tell me how long it took to get the scores after the exam date..i need help in deciding if aug 1st week is a safe date to take the exam ..since most colleges deadlines are in sept 1st week..will i get my scores by aug end if I take my exam on 2nd or 3rd of august??

Pls help me out , I have to take my exam date ..

Members don't see this ad.

Hi

Can someone whos given the part 1 exam in 2007 pls tell me how long it took to get the scores after the exam date..i need help in deciding if aug 1st week is a safe date to take the exam ..since most colleges deadlines are in sept 1st week..will i get my scores by aug end if I take my exam on 2nd or 3rd of august??

Pls help me out , I have to take my exam date ..

if ur score report will be sent in US, it will take about 10 days
however, if it will be sent to outside from US, it will take 3~4 weeks

so I would get my scores within 10 days of my exam??..thats quick, I guess aug 1st week is safe to give the exam,then..can sumone pls pls confirm..thx

Members don't see this ad :)
hi..
even i am in same position. i am planing exam in aug but i am nt too sure abt it..

well,,how much did u study..
where r u writin the exm ..i'll b in miami

happy studying:thumbup:

I'm sure a lot of people have given exam in 2007, why isnt anyone helping us out? Just let me knw how long it took for scores to reach you after your exam..cmon guys pls

so I would get my scores within 10 days of my exam??..thats quick, I guess aug 1st week is safe to give the exam,then..can sumone pls pls confirm..thx

the result can be out in 10 days, but thats the earliest possible..one has to assume that it might take almost 3 wks too...specially, in this new format it does take a long time...

thix oldmirage, ur the only person who bothered to help..:thumbup:

thix oldmirage, ur the only person who bothered to help..:thumbup:

Hi Hiruko,

I called ADA last friday about the time we get the result. The guy told me it usually takes 3 or 4 weeks. But It totally depends on HOW MANY People take the test at that time, the less people take the test, the faster we get the result. He also mentioned if you requst your score for your school just after you take the test, the school will get the result at the same time you get it. There is NO DELAY because ADA will send result to you and the school you reqested at the same time.
I think we need to take the test at least 30 days before the deadline.
BTW, anybody knows July or Aug is peak season for test taking?
FYI, I took part 1 last year and I got result in exact 10 days.
Hope this helps.

thxx, that information was very helpful:)

Hi Hiruko,

I called ADA last friday about the time we get the result. The guy told me it usually takes 3 or 4 weeks. But It totally depends on HOW MANY People take the test at that time, the less people take the test, the faster we get the result. He also mentioned if you requst your score for your school just after you take the test, the school will get the result at the same time you get it. There is NO DELAY because ADA will send result to you and the school you reqested at the same time.
I think we need to take the test at least 30 days before the deadline.
BTW, anybody knows July or Aug is peak season for test taking?
FYI, I took part 1 last year and I got result in exact 10 days.
Hope this helps.

Guys, I am bit new to this site as well as NBDE prep and admission procedures at US universities. If I request scores for the school I am applying after my exam, would my application (submitted before deadline) be still considered even if the scores reach them after the deadline?