how long does it take to prepare for TOEFL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kashish18

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
i just took my NDBE Iand got a score of 93 . anybody can please let me know how long does it take to get prepared for the english exam ?
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

congratulations
i want ask u pls
i live in canada and i want to have NBDE1 do you think a dental deks and previous exams is enough to pass the exam ina good scour
thank you
good luck for toefl

Hi
i just took my NDBE Iand got a score of 93 . anybody can please let me know how long does it take to get prepared for the english exam ?
thanks

Not more than 25 days if you read/study for minimum 2-3 hrs per day.
Do Longman iBT, I owe my score of 116/120 to it :):laugh:

But I studied for 3 days before exam(may be that is why I could remember what I was dicussing about and go and say the same things on the speaking section:D ), just solved a huge number of tests that I could lay my hands on, esp to see what the speaking questions are going to be like!

Also join the iBT( discussion forum, you get loads of website links and info on it and even ppl willing to practise speaking with you if you are intrested

Good Luck and Congrats on your brilliant NBDE score:)

Ct

hi ,:D
practice is the key ........just practice speaking and othere tests .....10 days r more than enough....atleast for me....ofcourse u do speak english so why slob over the language.......
anywyas, good luck
and great score !!!!!:thumbup: